Accutype was established in 1982 as a Business Support Service Bureau. We are a family partnership. In the depth of an economic recession in the early '80s, Dad saw an opportunity to fill a market void for professionals who had recently created their own home-based businesses. It was an answer for many at that time who needed secretarial support at an affordable price and it provided an address fully functioning as a business location.
As business grew and additional staff was hired, Mom, Ursula, was lured away from a job of 10-years with a consulting engineering firm. Her colleague, Mimi, also caught the fever and joined Ursula in 1986 in a partnership to open a similar Service Bureau in West Vancouver. A lot has changed since then; the original office was sold after 13 successful years. Today, the family continues its tradition in locations in West Vancouver and on Vancouver Island.
Our well-trained staff bring with them expertise in the secretarial, word processing and managerial fields of business, on operating as well as organizational levels. We take pride in still maintaining an excellent rapport with the original clientele (you know who you are - thanks for your loyalty!) and all who have followed since. We look after their individual needs with professional know-how and enthusiasm.
We're great at what we do. Our application of the Golden Rule and our striving for perfection is what makes us successful. As a family business, we look after your needs with personal attention, professional know-how, fresh ideas and thoroughness.
- Mailbox Rentals
- World-wide Mail Forwarding
- Secretarial Services including:
- Word Processing
- 3-part Form typing (yes, on a typewriter!)
- Formatting your document for a prefessional look
- Document Design
- Business Card and Letterhead Design
- Print in Colour
- Telephone Answering
- Courier Service
Good for You to Do Business With Us
- You are Number ONE. You are our top priority.
- We are dedicated to serving your business with professionalism and individual attention.
- As a family business, with traditional work ethics, we serve your routine- and special needs.
- Our competitive pricing, especially when comparing Canadian dollars to U.S., makes your budget go a whole lot farther.
- Your trust in us gives us the confidence and inspiration to keep on doing the right thing.
- 30 years in this specialized business have taught us this: "Listen to the Customer. Be of service. Be prompt."
What Makes Us Different?
Our Attitude! Because we are efficient, we are effective as a committed parter for your success.